I am constantly asked, “what tasks can a Virtual Assistant (VA) actually do?’. Below are 25 services that Entrepreneurs and small businesses look for when utilising the services of a VA.
One of the most time consuming items an entrepreneur or business owner may come across is the day-to-day admin task, the little tasks that take you away from your job and building your business. Below are some general admin tasks you may be able to use your VA for.
1. Data entry
2. General typing
3. File management (Setting up electronic files, Dropbox etc.)
4. Database management
5. Research topics
6. Document creation
7. Reminder services
8. Basic document control
9. Creating and management of spreadsheets
10. PDF conversions
12. Creating forms – online and hardcopies
13. Creating document templates
14. Scanning and photocopying and sending to you
15. Obtaining quotes
16. Transcription of audio files
17. Entering business cards into database / CRM
It’s the “cool” thing these days to have a Personal or Executive Assistant. However, it is not always financially possible after paying taxes, superannuation, annual and/or sick leave etc. But, hiring a Virtual PA or EA will be cost effective and time efficient. Here are some (and only a small handful) of items a Virtual PA / EA can do for you.
18. Email management, filtering spam and responding to emails
19. Diary management
20. Travel management (flights, hotel, meetings)
21. Minutes of meetings
22. Creating reports
23. Creating presentations
24. Liaison between you and other members of your team/s
25. Project management
So if you want to know more about what a Virtual Assistant can do for you, connect with me at www.vos.net.au
Korryn Campbell is a Certified Executive Assistant with expertise in areas of Client Management and HR. Korryn has over 15 years Administration Management experience. Korryn Campbell has extensive experience in working with CEOs, Directors, General Managers and top tier executives in areas such as coaching, finance, natural therapies, marketing, blue collar, education and science to name a few. Korryn is Equilibrio’s Client Director and also the Director of her own Virtual Assistant Business (Virtual Office Solutions) where she runs a team of highly qualified VAs in a range of areas. Read more..